Welcome To Montessori Early Years
Montessori Early Years (M.E.Y) was founded by Maria Vasapolli. Maria holds a Montessori credential from LMS Montessori Teacher Education Program. She also has her Early Childhood Education diploma from St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology. She is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS) and a member of the College of Early Childhood Educators (CECE).
Registration for 2016-2017
Visit our registration page for more information on Fall 2016-17 registration! We
are currently only opening registration to currently enrolled parents. We will open
our registration to new parents soon!
"Montessori Early Years endeavors to provide quality education in a safe, diverse, nurturing and creative environment that helps the development of the whole child. Our mission ensures that the child is academically motivated, artistically creative, physically active and emotionally supported."
Montessori Early Years believes that:
- Each child is deserving of respect in an environment that accommodates to each child’s individual strengths and capabilities.
- Every child is entitled to a positive learning environment based on each child’s developmental level, strengths, needs, interests and experiences and values each child as an individual.
- Each child is deserving of respect that cherishes creative ideas and expressions.
The focus of Montessori Early Years is to:
- Create a happy and nurturing environment where children feel comfortable to discover and achieve their full potential.
- Help children develop self-confidence and self esteem.
- Enhance concentration skills and establish good work habits.
- Allow children to discover the joy of learning.
- Stimulate growth by using materials and activities that encourage each child to explore, learn and solve problems.
- Develop essential social skills through critical thinking, independence and cooperation.
- Nurture each child’s needs by providing a safe, secure and caring environment.
M.E.Y Parents Login
Login to the M.E.Y Parents section for the newsletters, lunch menu, calendars and photo albums. Please use the login info provided to you in the newsletter.
December 1st, 2016 - We've updated the M.E.Y Parents section with the May menus, calendars and newsletter! We've also added our Holiday Party information and RSVP!
October 2nd, 2016 - The M.E.Y Parents sections has been updated with October menus, calendars and newsletter as well as information on Halloween.
Montessori Early Years
805 Front Rd. LaSalle Ontario, N9J 2A4
Phone: (519) 978-2600
Fax: (519) 978-0593
Send An Email